- This event has passed.
CPA Best Practices Tour/ Colorado
September 29 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Time: 8:30 am- 11:30 am Mountain
Location: Greenwood Village
Due to the unpredictable past, CPA’s are honing in on education and training to help better prepare for the unpredictable future. Don’t be left behind. Join us to focus on upskilling your current skills to learn new effective strategies so you can help your clients confidently and CPAs Earn Valuable CPE Credits. Knowledge is the only way to successfully support your client’s navigation through retirement and the legacy they leave behind.
Key Topics Designed to Help YOU Succeed with Special Coverage of Secure Act 2.0:
- Understanding the “Alice in Wonderland” world of IRAs, after the SECURE Act
- Learn the most critical information you need to operate in a post-SECURE Act world
- Penalty rules that apply to beneficiaries of inherited IRA accounts
- Obtain a solid understanding of the SECURE Act and SECURE Act 2.0
- Understand the key issues and identify opportunities after the SECURE Act
- The 10-year payout rule and the 5 statutory exceptions under the SECURE Act
- And much, much more! Look at the flyer for more details
- 8:00 Light refreshments, welcoming remarks
- 8:30 The Three Critical Questions (and answers) faced by accounting professionals from their clients
- 8:45 Navigating the SECURE Act and SECURE Act 2.0
- 9:45 Your client’s retirement savings time bomb – How to fix it?
- 10:30 IRA distribution issues faced by clients and accountants
- 11:00 The latest in IRA/retirement/pension updates
- 11:30 Adjourn
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to sharpen your skills so that you can not only help your clients succeed confidently, but for you to succeed confidently as well!
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required! CANCELLATIONS: Please submit cancellation requests no later than 24 hours before your scheduled program. *Sponsored By: America’s Tax Solutions™. This invitation is intended for the Addressee only and is Non-Transferable. R.S.V.P. to the workshop is required and subject to availability. Includes: 3 CPE Credits and workshop book. Table Bay Financial Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.