August 17 @ 1:00 pm - August 19 @ 5:00 pmFree
Learn the latest retirement tax law changes, including the SECURE Act, and the latest updates on the New Tax Proposals and what it means for your clients’ retirement accounts.
After 15 years of providing the finest training for financial advisors and CPAs regarding distribution planning with respect to IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirement accounts, there has never been a more important time to help clients combat the latest threats to their retirement accounts. The need for knowledgeable, professional advice during these trying times has never been greater.
The SECURE Act took effect in 2020 and changed everything about retirement. As new tax proposals add to the tax burden and add complexity, there has never been a better time to prepare to answer your client’s critical questions with the latest up-to-the minute education. After attending you will be armed with immediately actionable knowledge to help clients maximize their hard-earned retirement savings.
- Get the latest IRA/401(k) tax rules, court rulings, and cutting-edge strategies to improve clients’ plans
- Help clients take control, reduce taxes, eliminate volatility, and increase income in retirement
- Understand emerging risks for American retirees and how to overcome them
- Master the SECURE Act and learn the latest strategies to give clients minimized taxes and maximum control of their assets
- Get the most up to date IRA expertise and learn new opportunities stemming from the SECURE Act and SECURE Act 2.0
- CPAs can earn continuing education credits
- Learn how to protect and position retirement assets for long-term success
- Discover the latest news and strategies on ROTH IRAs including Back-Door Roths
- Hear about Estate Planning strategies, given all the proposed tax law changes such as Step-up Basis and Sec 1031
- Hear about naming Trust as IRA beneficiaries
- Learn about how to overcome the compromises in your clients retirement plans to provide a more secure retirement
- Learn an innovative, analysis-based, approach to overcoming the three biggest retirement threats
This event qualifies for 12 continuing professional education credit hours, for CPAs.
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour. CANCELLATIONS: Please submit cancellation requests no later than 24 hours before your scheduled program. For more information regarding refunds, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact Michelle Blackmon at (866) 225-1786, Ext. 312 or email@example.com.
*Presented By: America’s Tax Solutions®. This invitation is intended for the Addressee only and is Non-Transferable. R.S.V.P. to the workshop is required and subject to availability. Includes: 12 CPE Credits and workshop book.
Table Bay Financial Network, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.